Conventional Home Loans
A Conventional Mortgage refers to any mortgage loan that is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Government. They can be conforming and non-conforming loans. Conforming loans have terms and conditions that follow guidelines set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Conventional loans are flexible in that they work for first time homeowners to the seasoned investors
- 620 Minimum FICO score required
- As little as 3% down payment required
- Offering Home Possible and HomeReady low down payment options
- Available for purchase and refinance of primary and secondary residences, and investment properties
- May be combined with additional down payment assistance programs for help with down payment and/or closing costs
- Loan to Values (LTVs) of 80% or higher required mortgage insurance or PMI
- Once the LTV on a Convention loan drops below 80%, PMI can be cancelled
- Lender Paid MI options
- Up to 3% seller credit to buyer closing costs is permitted
- Available for both Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages and in many terms from 15-30 years
- Loan Amounts vary by county
- Financing for a variety of property types
Mountain West Financial was proudly named a 2018 RISE winner by Freddie Mac for the fastest growth in the Freddie Mac Home Possible loan program.
Whether you're looking to refinance out of a FHA loan, change the rate or term of an existing loan, or even take cash out with the equity in your home, you may be interested in a Conventional Refinance.
High Balance Conventional Loans are available for loan amounts above $510,400 in eligible counties
Looking for loan amounts up to $3 Million? Jumbo Loans are the perfect solution with plenty of options and loans starting with as little as 15% down.
Our investor options allow Investors may have up to 10 financed properties.
Teachers, Firefighters, Police, and state employees you may be eligible for CalPATH & PATH, Mountain West Financial's exclusive home loan program, our way of saying thank you, to those our local communities who give so much.
Don't want to risk rates raising while you're searching for your home? House Hunter is Mountain West Financial's lock program that allows you to lock in a rate today and not be subject to market volatility. If rates are lower once you find your home, you can float down to the new lower rate, if rates are higher, you keep your initial rate.